Continuous Service Contracts (DSV) with and without maintenance in Worms
The best “insurance” against frequent drainage malfunctions or for quick emergency assistance
We offer 3 types of contracts, each of which is tailored to individual customer needs. As a customer, you only use services that you really need. This not only saves you money, but also unnecessary work and avoids unpleasant surprises.
In the case you have monitored and cleaned the drainage system insufficiently, you also risk problems with the building insurers; because insurance companies are entitled to reduce or even refuse benefits in the event of damage if insufficient maintenance can be proven
Advantages of our permanent service contracts (DSV)
- Fewer breakdowns of your wastewater systems and less hassle for yourself
- Significantly lower maintenance costs for wastewater systems that are susceptible to malfunctions
- Regular maintenance or emergency assistance available on a case-by-case basis
- Maintenance premiums as apportionable operating costs
- Preferential service in speed and price at any time
- Adaptation of your DSV to your individual needs, even during the contract period
How to reach us
We are pleased to advise you
More than 1,000 customers rely on the expertise of Abfluss-AS Mannheim. Do you too? Get in touch with us.
Why choose Abfluss-AS Mannheim?
|Emergency service||Available 24/7|
|over 40 years on the market||experienced staff|
|State of the art technology||Member of VDRK|