Commercial clerk (m/f/d) - family-friendly workplace
Companies in the Abfluss-AS-Allianz are considered pioneers in the field of all work on drainage systems. Since 1969, we have been operating nationwide in important German metropolitan areas with over 120 employees.
Often copied, rarely equalled: In addition to a comprehensive service for pipe and sewer rehabilitation and cleaning, we have specialized and established ourselves with state-of-the-art technology, especially in the areas of TV inspection, leak testing and maintenance of drainage systems (lifting stations, etc.). With our professionally trained, helpful and long-standing service personnel, we support our diverse customer base.
However, our tasks not only include professional problem solving, but also expert advice.
To strengthen our rapidly growing and dynamic team, we are looking for a commercial clerk as soon as possible.
- Creation and scheduling of maintenance contracts
- Assistance with accounting tasks such as processing incoming invoices and preparing outgoing invoices
- Assisting with accounts receivable and accounts payable management as well as stock accounting
- General office tasks such as daily correspondence, telephone services and handling mail
- Coordination and organizational tasks such as communicating with business partners, responding to customer inquiries and customer analyses
- Assistance with the scheduling of our service technicians in the field (fully digitalized)
- Customer and quality management
- Completed vocational training with knowledge and initial work experience in the above-mentioned areas of activity desirable
- Confident handling of personal computers, in particular MS Office.
- Open, friendly and collegial demeanor
- Motivation and willingness to take on varied and exciting tasks independently and responsibly in a well-organized team
- Confident use of the German language, both written and spoken
We offer our employees
- Working in an agile and competent team
- Digitalized workplace
- Goal-oriented freedom to shape your own area of responsibility
- Further and advanced training opportunities
- Permanent position in a rapidly growing and crisis-resistant (environmental) industry
- Attractive remuneration with performance-related components
We are looking for a motivated individual who would like to contribute their experience and develop as part of the team. Interesting tasks and committed colleagues are waiting for you!
We foster a corporate culture that is characterized by mutual respect and appreciation. Promoting equal opportunities is a matter of course for us.